David Rabaja DO, FAOCOO
Fellow of the Osteopathic College of Ophthalmology and Otorhinolaryngology
Dr. Rabaja is originally from Michigan, having moved to Central Florida more than 30 years ago. He has a Bachelor of Science from Ohio Northern University, and a Doctor of Osteopathy with Honors from Nova Southeastern University College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Rabaja completed his training in otolaryngology at COGMET/Michigan State University in Grand Rapids, MI. He joined Orlando ENT Associates in 1999, helping to establish the Oviedo office. He offers his patients a full scope of specialist care as an ear, nose, and throat specialist.
Philosophy of care
Dr. Rabaja’s approach to care is holistic and personalized. As the father of five children, he particularly enjoys treating and caring for children.
Dr. Rabata excelled throughout his education, achieving his medical degree as a Doctor of Osteopathy with Honors at Nova Southeastern University, and serving as Chief Resident in the rigorous practical training as a specialist.
- Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery, Michigan State University/GRAMEC, Grand Rapids, MI
- Chief Resident, ENT, Michigan State University/GRAMEC, Grand Rapids, MI
- General Surgery, 1995-1996 Michigan State University/GRAMEC, Grand Rapids, MI
- Internship, Florida Hospital East Orlando, Orlando, FL
- Doctor of Osteopathy, with Honors, Nova Southeastern University, Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Bachelor of Science, with Honors, Ohio Northern University, Ada, OH
Experience Educator and Ear, Nose, and Throat Specialist
- Physician Member, SFENTA, 2021 to present
- Partner, Orlando ENT Associates, PA to present
- Chief, Department of Surgery, Florida Hospital East Orlando
- Peer Review Committee, Florida Hospital
- Fellow, American Osteopathic Board of Ophthalmology and Otorhinolaryngology
- American Academy of Otorhinolaryngology/Head & Neck Surgery
- Clinical Instructor/Attending, Florida Hospital, Nova Southeastern University
- Clinical Instructor/Attending Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine
- American Osteopathic College of Ophthalmology and Otolaryngology
- American Osteopathic Association
- American Academy of Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery
- Florida Osteopathic Medical Association
- Florida Society of Otolaryngology
- Florida Medical Association
- Orange County Medical Society
Dr. Rabaja is the author of a scholarly article published in the American Journal of Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery, an international journal covering research findings in the discipline:
Polymorphous Low-Grade Adenocarcinoma of the Parotid Gland
On a personal note…
Dr. Rabaja is married and has three sons and two daughters. He enjoys spending time with his family, traveling, and studying political and military history.