Our team of ear, nose, and throat specialists stays at the leading edge in the latest techniques and treatments – we believe our patients deserve world-class care.
What we do
At our private practice in Orlando, we offer personalized, individual care for a range of ear, nose, and throat conditions and diseases, including:
- Ear: Hearing loss, tinnitus, sudden hearing loss, hearing aids, ear infections, earwax, ear structure corrections, ear tubes, and other hearing-related issues can all be diagnosed and treated by our team of specialists.
- Allergies: We diagnose and treat allergies, including seasonal allergies, pet allergies, and other types of allergic reactions to help keep our patients healthy and breathing freely.
- Sinus: Our team of specialists treats a range of sinus illnesses and conditions, including chronic sinusitis and polyps, sinus infections, deviated septum, nasal fractures, chronic nosebleeds, rhinitis, benign nose tumors, nasal fractures, and others.
- Head and neck: As ear, nose, and throat specialists, our medical team has the experience and skills to treat and correct a range of head and neck conditions and illnesses, including hoarse speech, tonsil infections, head and neck surgeries, chronic or acute sore throat, head and neck surgery for cancer including oral cancer, mouth sores, skin cancers, and many other conditions.
- Voice and swallowing: Chronic voice or swallowing problems such as dysphagia (difficulty swallowing), gastric reflux disease, hoarseness, vocal cord lesions, vocal cord paralysis, and others can be diagnosed and treated by our specialists.
- Sleep: Sleep disorders and chronic snoring are often the results of breathing issues. To treat these conditions, your breathing airways are evaluated, and a custom treatment plan is developed to restore healthy breathing. Sleep apnea can often be fully resolved, with no need to use a breathing device.
- Facial plastics: Our team of ear, nose, and throat specialists can perform a range of plastic surgery procedures, including head and neck reconstruction after cancer treatments, cleft palate surgery, drooping eyelids, ear reconstruction and other surgeries for the ears, face, and neck.
- ENT conditions: Our specialists treat issues such as dizziness, swallowing and voice problems, hearing loss, ear infections, cholesteatoma (cyst at eardrum that invades middle ear and mastoid), smell and taste disorders, sinusitis, deviated nasal septum, and many other conditions and illnesses affected the ear, nose, or throat.