Orlando ENT Associates are committed to providing you with the highest possible medical care in a personal and timely manner.
Our medical team is highly experienced in all areas of otolaryngology and specialize in the health and disorders of the head and neck, especially those related to the ear, nose, and throat.
Our physicians subspecialize in audiology services, sinus disease, rhinology, head and neck surgery, and pediatric ENT care.
We schedule appointments Monday through Thursday, 8:00am to 5:00pm; Friday, 8:00am to 4:00pm. Appointments can be scheduled through our patient portal or by calling one of the offices. If you need to cancel an appointment, please do so 24 hours in advance so we may accommodate other patients. Every effort will be made to see you on time; however, in the event your surgeon is called away due to an emergency, we will be happy to reschedule your appointment if you are unable to wait.
Our board-certified audiologists perform a full range of audiology services, including testing for hearing aids, balance disorders, and middle and inner ear disturbances.
Schedule an Appointment
Appointments can be made through our patient portal or by calling or stopping by one of our office locations. The office is open Monday through Thursday, 8:00am to 5:00pm; Friday, 8:00am to 4:00pm.
Appointment and Insurance Policies
- Please cancel appointments at least 24 hours in advance so that we may accommodate other patients.
- If you are a new patient, print, complete, and bring the patient information and release authorization forms.
- Bring all current medications, x-ray reports, and relevant paperwork to every appointment.
- Inform us before your appointment of any insurance or address changes.
- Bring your insurance card and the referral form from your primary care physician (if your managed plan requires it).
- Check with us before your appointment to ensure we currently participate in your insurance plan as the structure of insurance plans can change.
- Note that all co-pays are expected at the time of visit and you are responsible for the annual deductible on your insurance plan.